Mr. Snake Mr. Snake

Omg...

Seriously? did you download the tutorial for this, then just slap on a preloader and upload it? God thats so lazy. anyone can post something they didn't put any work into.

If you wanna see Snake done right, look at what I did with that tut. Seriously, no effort, no stars.

snake game 1000 snake game 1000

my first game was snake as well...

You should check it out and see how I tried to work a story in there. Nice job though. Try using an animated movie clip for your snake or the food though. From there just do the same for backgrounds and you'll get better.

You'll see.

fireexit responds:

sure ill check it out i might post an other one but whith more things in it , i just have to find out how to do that

Snake for the Nokia Snake for the Nokia

My snake games are better

Really? Come on. Try just a little harder next time. I understand what you were going for here, but seriously I think you can do better.

stian7 responds:

I have added a Leaderboards now.

Super Mario Eater Super Mario Eater

nicely done

I didn't particularly care for it the first time I tried it, but for some reason I tried it again. It wasn't a bad little game.

The worldwide rank brings some competitiveness to it that was greatly needed.

If it didn't have Mario music and graphics though, I probably wouldn't have liked it as much. Probably woulda been a 5 or a 6.

Great Job though!!!

Ultimate TMNT Games Ultimate TMNT Games

What a shame..

This was way too cheesy for my tastes. The games were not fun at all, the jokes were lame, and the animation, if you could call it that, was horrendous.

This idea has alot of potential. It was just poorly executed.

And I love the ninja turtles, and weird al. But I'm embarrassed for both after seeing this.

RPG Platformer Tutorial RPG Platformer Tutorial

this helped me for sure...

....but i couldn't get it to work your way with the item grabbing. I saw someone elses review said the same thing, so i dont think it was just me.

Not bad though, explained some things very well, others not well enough. its definitly worth taking a look at just to see something you might not have known about.

Sexy Snake! Sexy Snake!

so i used the same snake tutorial, but re-wrote it

Now, I totally see what your going for here, but it just did't do it for me. You didn't put any effort into that aside from copying and pasting a picture. Play my game and and take some notes junior, then come back when you spend more than ten minutes something someone else wrote for you.

Doodle Defender Doodle Defender

awesome

Very fun game that caught my attention for a while. i scribbled everywhere and thought id have a huge ship but it ended up being the little black square. nice job.

SaucedMike responds:

thanks!

Simple Snake Game Simple Snake Game

meh...

very bland. kinda reminds me of the Game 'N' Watch things. or those old Tycho handhelds.

Riff Off Riff Off

not entirely original...

Nice try but needs more work. If yourgonna use the amplitude/frequency/guitar hero formula, try to put some more effort into it. It's a good start though.