3rd Grade Transformers 3rd Grade Transformers

This was awesome!

I don't care what everyone else says, I love this cartoon. It was funny, not the funniest I've seen, but still made me chuckle.

Mario's Sprite Warning Mario's Sprite Warning

ugh....

i dont really get the point of it.

nice jobs on the voices though.

MarioFlashMovies responds:

"Its a warning about it being a sprite movie, but before it even gets into the movie, it seems its over. and why would mario wanna kill luigi?"

He distubed him while explaning.

"it just didn't make any sense, it was too short. you mention it was a parody....i want to know what its a parody of?"

Sprite movies...

"don't get me wrong, the quality of the look was good, but the script, plot, execution all leave more to be desired."

See, I'm good animating, not scripting.

"Nice jobs on the voices though."

Thanks. On that we do get some respact.

Tarboy Tarboy

im speechless

you got my 5. that was brilliant. great work.

Hypno Toad - Futurama Hypno Toad - Futurama

i love futurama

That was pretty funny for what it was. Great job. Great idea too!

bobbetter responds:

Heh thanks :] I randomly had an epiphany in computer class one day and made it LOL.

The Titty Ditty The Titty Ditty

lol

wow that was better than i thought it would be. at first i thought it would be country or bluegrass or something.

way better this way. and congrats on the front page!

TheBardOfBlasphemy responds:

ha... yeah, but what genre is it? i put it in the country genre in the audio portal... some guy flamed me about that in a review over there.

i'm glad it exceeded your expectations... thanks for watching!

Mushroom Kitties Mushroom Kitties

Nice Animation!

It didn't have any sound so I couldn't give you 10.

But your animation was very well done. I liked it alot.

Above Tha Influence Above Tha Influence

ouch....

So instead of planning on making it better....here's a thought. Why not plan it out to begin with. It serves 2 very good reasons as well. Here they are.

1. You don't have to keep spending time on a movie already in the portal, you can just finish the movie the first time, submit it, and then move on to the next project.

2. It saves us from having to go through something like that ever again. Put more effort into it, and you might get a better score. Until then, you'll keep zeros from me.

StickyStikFilms responds:

Sorry you hate my work so much.

As you can see, my animation was a point from being blammed.
Oh, you were so close.

Rush - The Trees Rush - The Trees

loved it.

Forget what everybody is saying about the commentary. I liked it. I love the song, and have thought about it's meanings before....but watching this made it feel much deeper. I know that NG is for fun and games, but serious flash belongs here too. And I think this is a serious music video.

I actually enjoyed the message of the whole presentation. Hope you got an A.

You got my five. Keep up the great work!

:: Squirrel Songs IV :: :: Squirrel Songs IV ::

My favorite one.

I'm loving the war is my favorite out of them all. It cracks me up everytime.

From Player to Playa From Player to Playa

don't stop the trailers

The trailer format is totally working though! You really don't need to break. They are funny, and the characters are believable each time. I would actually sit through this or sometimes, y. Even if it was around 2 1/2 to 3 hours long. Great job!